John Wayne's Early Movie History 1930-1945

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

• John Wayne's Early Movie History 1930-1945

John Wayne Fans,
      For the most part, we are familiar with the movies John Wayne starred in during the 50s, 60s & 70s.

However, did you know that he was featured in 80 movies between 1930 and 1945…..many of which he was the star.

As a hobby, I did quite a bit of research into these movies over the past few years and put together a CD with 1400 photos/images from these first 80 movies of his career. CD includes movie posters, lobby cards, still photos of scenes from the movies, and portrait photos of the stars of many of these movies. Photos/images are grouped together for each movie in order from 1930 to 1945.

In addition, CD includes a Word document that includes a summary of the storyline from each of the 80 movies.

Have I sparked your interest? If so, please contact me at conklinwj@aol.comfor more information.
      Bill

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">