The Duke Days of May on ISNP TV

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lindaj48.

• The Duke Days of May on ISNP TV

Kevin added a new article:

The Duke Days of May on ISNP TV

Kevin

Blog-Article

General entertainment television network INSP announced today that every weekend in May will be dedicated to the best Western films of legendary screen star John Wayne, "The Duke."

The announcement came from Doug Butts, SVP of Programming for INSP. "Our viewers have responded consistently and positively to our commitment to airing Westerns on our network, and we will keep delivering what they want," said Butts. "This will mark the sixth year of devoting a month of weekends to the iconic Wayne, and because of the event's outstanding ratings in the past, we will continue the tradition in May."

The featured movies to air on insp include many of his most popular films, such as The Man Who Shot Liberty Vance, Big Jake, Hondo, 3 Godfathers and Rio Bravo.

Tune in to insp to watch the Duke Days of May event every weekend in May beginning Friday, May 1st at 8PM ET. To find out where to watch in your area, click here
      Kevin - Moderator/Administrator
      http://www.jwayne.com
      http://www.jwayne.com

TMWSLV is a great film, but Duke made so many great films, you can argue that point on several others as well. While it might not be in most people's top 5, I am sure it is in most top 10's. Like most fans, my list changes over time.

I'm glad you found your way here. Please jump in anywhere and have fun!

Mark
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "
    • Wayneliveson wrote:

I have watched Hondo, The War Wagon and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and am now watching The Undefeated.

Loved The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and am surprised it doesn't show up on the top 5 lists!
      that is great
      THE SKYS NOT THE LIMIT NOR ARE THE STAIES
      lindaj48
      lindaj48
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="3" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">