Remaining Wayne Children

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,077 times. The latest Post () was by Angie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Aissa Wayne's private practice is dedicated to the areas of Family Law and Criminal Defense.

As a Deputy City Attorney for the City of Los Angeles, she served five years as a criminal prosecutor and has handled and prosecuted over 500 criminal cases, including over fifty jury trials.

The advantage of knowing the prosecution's perspective has been invaluable to Ms. Wayne's success in defending all types of criminal cases, as well as family cases

Known for her high conviction rate, she attributes her past and current successes to persistence, dedication, and strong moral and spiritual conviction. No matter what the situation, her motto is, "Never, never, never give up." Her personal endeavors and accomplishments reflect that winning attitude.

Interestingly, domestic violence/domestic issues have been a factor in well over half of the criminal cases that she has handled. As a result, she brings a unique background and understanding of matters dealing with family, child custody and domestic violence to her practice.

[COLOR=blue]I have a picture but can't get it posted

SASS 39065 Life
    BOLD 114

• Thanks for the information about Aissa!! She definitely has a very impressive job. Duke would be proud! If you know any more about the others or find out anything let me know!! Thanks again!!
    Angie :D

• Hi Angie,
    I guess by now you know that Michael has passed away and Toni passed away also, of cancer back in 2000 or 2001. I did read where Ethan had played some roles in certain Soap Operas I don't remember which one. It wasn't one that I watch. I read also that Patrick will turn 65 in July but, I haven't found out what he has been doing. Melinda I'm not sure of either. I keep thinking they are still young. We forget how fast time flies. I still can't picture the Duke in his nineties.
    Have a good one,
    Little Duke

• Thanks for the additional information on the Wayne family!! Sorry I am so slow replying. I just read the posts a minute ago that you placed on the 8th. I have been busy and had no time to check messages until now. If you find out more let me know and I'll do the same!!
    Angie :D