Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 476,096 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Did you know that if you include your birthday in your profile, it shows up on Board Statistics when it's your special day? Now maybe everyone doesn't scroll down that far when they are in Main View, but I do, and I know a few others who do, so we notice when it lists someone's birthday.

I thought I'd start this new thread, so we can recognize these events.

And I'd like to start it off by wishing William T Brooks a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Chilibill, we hope you have a great day, and wish you many, many more!

:gora::gora::gora::gora::gora:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I have no problems with wishing Bill a Happy Birthday on this board but one of my very biggest pet peeves are restaurants that make a big production out of singing "Happy Birthday" to customers who go there on their birthday. In fact, I have walked out of many restaurants who did that and never gone back.

And if I'm still here on my next birthday, I'd appreciate it if everyone would just ignore it. I've told all members of my own family not to send me any birthday cards and not to call wishing me happy birthday. When you get to be my age, you don't like to be reminded of the fact that you don't have that many more years left.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• <span style=\'color:red\'>Big Duke Happy Birthday![/b] :D
    I hope your day is a great one big guy. ;)

And many more! :rolleyes:

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• greetings for the day chilibill

and stumpy bah humbug birthdays are just as good when you get older just have for the grannies ( grand children) it makes their day to see their grandads happy so enjoy them while you have them my grandad did up till his last

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• If you don't want anyone to remember your birthday publicly on the message board, run don't walk to your nearest Control Panel within this message board and REMOVE your birthday from your profile.

On the other hand, if you, too, would like to receive colorful birthday greetings from your fellow message board members, head for that same Control Panel and change your profile to include your birthday (or at least a birthday :lol: ).

Originally posted by Stumpy
    When you get to be my age, you don't like to be reminded of the fact that you don't have that many more years left.

Stumpy, you must be older than dirt to feel that way :D (I'm just older than spit). In looking at your profile, I see you're in no danger of receiving remembrances on your special day. If you're still around on your birthday, we won't know it unless you tell us :rolleyes: .

Chester :newyear:

Originally posted by chester7777@Mar 14 2004, 09:32 AM
    If you don't want anyone to remember your birthday publicly on the message board, run don't walk to your nearest Control Panel within this message board and REMOVE your birthday from your profile.

In looking at your profile, I see you're in no danger of receiving remembrances on your special day. If you're still around on your birthday, we won't know it unless you tell us :rolleyes: .

Well, Chester, after I posted my comments about not wanting any birthday wishes, I did just that, i.e., removed my birthday info from my profile so no one would know when it is.

• Hi Chilli-Billi & Stumpy

Happy birthday Chilli Billi and many more of them.

Stumpy edon't be so miserable even scrooge got to like Christmas.

I'm over 60 and I still hope to get many happy birthdays from the board.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

Originally posted by arthurarnell@Mar 14 2004, 12:31 PM
    Stumpy edon't be so miserable even scrooge got to like Christmas.

I'm not miserable, Arthur, it's just that I think some things are extremely frivolous. I don't like Christmas, either. :D

• Hondo H,

Happy birthday big guy! Hope you have a very happy day.

Cheers, Hondo Duke Lane B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Arthur,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :jump:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :jump:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR ARTHUR :jump:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!</span> :jump:

Arthur, this is your first birthday since you have joined the message board, and we hope you have a wonderful, "<span style=\'color:purple\'>wayne-derful" day - you deserve it!

We wish we could be there to celebrate with you in person!

:gora::gora:

Chester :newyear: , the Mrs. :angel1:, and the little ones :wub:
    (we all sang to you! :lol: )

• :jump::jump: Happy Birthday, Arthur!! :jump::jump:

Maybe a little late, :blow: but I'm wanting to get a chance to wish you a great day and hope it was special.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• hiho there king arthur

so you have reached the ripe old age of 21 again have as many as you like hope you had a great day mate and that it was warm enough for you see you at 22 next year

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"