Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 480,596 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• TWO birthdays to recognize . . .

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday, dear

Hondo Duke Lane
    and
    Cindyrella,

Happy Birthday to you!

:gossip::gossip:

. . . and many more . . .

Mike, we're a day late for you (though the Mrs. says she had a chance to shoot you birthday greetings yesterday on FB, before she went to work), and it looks like we're right on the money for Cindy (thanks, Keith, for the heads up :wink_smile:!)

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks for the Birthday, greeting Chester. I appreciate it so much. It was a great day. Getting older is no so bad. Oh, forgot where I am.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Bill! I hope you had a great day. Sorry for the day delay. But wishing you many more.

And thank you Carl. It was great.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Mr. John Wayne. This would be your 105th birthday. You are still a very popular man and star. We are getting to watch, your movies today, and you are still a man that touches many lives. Wish you were here to talk to our young folks, today. Happy Birthday, Duke.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Duke! May you be celebrating in heaven with all the joy and happiness we wish for you here on earth! I believe you know how much we love and adore and miss you. God bless you. Love, Kcat

• Well, with limited time and ability to access the Internet yesterday, the 'big day', we may have missed the opportunity to wish Duke a Happy Birthday here on the JWMB, but you know we were REALLY celebrating yesterday, with many other Duke fans, in the place of his birth, Winterset, Iowa!!! It was a GRAND party!

Happy Birthday, Duke!

• Well, with limited time and ability to access the Internet yesterday, the 'big day', we may have missed the opportunity to wish Duke a Happy Birthday here on the JWMB, but you know we were REALLY celebrating yesterday, with many other Duke fans, in the place of his birth, Winterset, Iowa!!! It was a GRAND party!

Happy Birthday, Duke!

"WE" forgive ya ;-)) And thank you in return for a liked post.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..