Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 481,114 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks all of you for my birthday wishes,
    I,ve had PC problems for the last three weeks,
    and this is the first time I've been back on-line,
    I'll try and catch up with everything,
    and hopefully re-new my friendship, with you all.
    However, you were all correct about one thing,
    I certainly enjoyed a good drink!!

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• YOM WHOLEDET SAMACH (THAT WOULD BE HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEBREW)

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

• <span style=\'color:blue\'>BABY SIS

hope you have a wonderful day and get all that you wish for served on a silver platter

hooroo amokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Happy Birthday, Baby Sis

Hope you have a great day! We are so glad to have you a part of this grand family. You're getting better. :rolleyes:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy birthday Baby Sis. I hope your celebration of it goes well beyond your expectations. Had I known about this being your day, i'd have loved to send you a gift.

Take care and best regards--TRC aka Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Wow!! Thanks everyone, you all sure know how to brighten my day. All your Bday wishes mean a lot to me.

Nothing big planned, am packing up my apartment. They raised my rent through the roof so I am moving on down the road. So that is my day...oh but don't worry I have a date with my favorite cowboy later tonight....DUKE....am going to make popcorn, pop open a couple of beers and plug in a couple of movies.

Thanks for the wishes

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Hi Baby Sis, I definately feel for you about rent. Mine is being raised next month by another $55.00. Prices are getting crazy these days.

• Hi Baby Sis

A little late But

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you find a new home and keep your
    old friends, as well as the new ones you
    have here.

Best wishes

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• I'd been glad to pay for a round or two of Beer--just as long as mine was a tall ice cold glass of Root Beer. ;-))

• Thanks again for all the Bday wishes... I am almost done packing and about ready to load up the Uhaul. If I am not on for a few days don't panic I will be back ASAP, around the first of next week probably.

Try to behave boys and I'll try and hurry back.

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara