Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 480,608 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Mike

I hope you had a great birthday in your retirement home and that you didn't sleep too much during the day.

Seriously though happy birthday and I hope you have a great day.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Sorry for being tardy, Happy Birthday, Mike.:cake: I'll bake a cake and EAT IT!! :cake:

Happy Birthday, and many more.:star:

Cheers :cool: Hondo, Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi all,

It looks like we are a day late but.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL:present:

JUST 76 YEARS YOUNG.:cake:

I hope you had a great day.:beer:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Happy Birthday to all the birthday boys and girls today!:teeth_smile:

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I wish to add my wishes to both you Emmanuel and to Moonshine Sally, for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

It's great to know that you and I are all born in the merry month of May ;-)) Im in great company ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you Mike, GT, you two gents are getting it started off to an excellent start; and I greatly appreciate that. :D Who would have thunk it? im going to be 40 in less than a day ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Somebody is having a birthday today in Corpus Christi. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Carl, you old 40 year old son-of-a-gun. Hope you have a great day and lots of root beers. Though I haven't met you personally, we have talked on the phone several times and I'm proud to call you a friend!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

BTW - those are root beers I toast with!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"