Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 483,289 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK GO HAVE SOME FUN AND LET WORK WAIT FOR AT LEAST PART OF THIS DAY. :thumbs_up::hyper:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Well this is a little early on this side of the pond, but what the heck! Happy Birthday, Todd. And hope that this is a great day for you. May your 42nd birthday be one with great success and happiness.

Happy Birthday, SXviper

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks for all the warm wishes. I took in a movie and dinner with my wife. Had a nice quiet night "without" the kids. That sure is nice to get away from them for a couple hours!! Not all the time but nice once in awhile.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• to all who i have missed and to those who i am bound to miss i would like to wish you many happy returns for the day and i hope you all get what you wish for, be seeing you again same time next year

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• No fair Keith you have a head strat over there across the pond. We don't have her listed yet. Happy Birthday Elly! Come back to us.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi all,

I always seem to miss this,
    so happy birthday to one and all,
    whether it's been or coming, getting
    older is a real pain in the you know what.:wink_smile::thumbs_up:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to my English friend
    and great Member and Moderator,

Arthur

who is

65 TODAY

Have a fantastic day with your family,
    hope you party all day and night,
    and Happy retirement

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England