1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 317,801 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congrats ringo kid for making 1600 posts. You're a trooper. Glad to have you here on board. See you at 1700 soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Oh, I missed it myself, thanks, Keith. Only I'm worrying that my posts has nothing importaint... But if you appreciate my really very small comments, I'm very happy.
    Here is so many people with the real deep knowlege, with this great collections of photos which I enjoy...

What I want to tell that my posts are not equal to others, but I'm happy that everybody are so kind to me.
    Thank you!

• Congratulations, Senta, on 1800 posts! Stop worrying, Your posts are just as equal as everyone else here. And as for everybody being kind to you? It's easy to be kind to a kind person. Looking forward to many more posts from you in the future.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "