Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 618,006 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Stumpy@Sep 11 2005, 09:52 PM
    Of course you're not responsible, Vera. You weren't even born until 13 years after Stalin died.

[snapback]21349[/snapback]

Yes, but if you live in the country you feel responsible for its history sometimes.

• Kilo olered was a 1968 ford stepside with a wooden deck bed and a flat 6 wish I could find it I learned to drive in that truck. Sometimes thing don't mean much til they are gone for a spell. My Dad loved that truck I think he let it go to get something more reliable for his 6 kids most of the time he did things and did not tell us why. Makes me wish I did more for him. :(

• Hi All,

My name's Tim, it was taken as a username so I'm using my middle name, and I'm new to your board. I'm 20 yrs old, a junior at Indiana University, and a big John Wayne fan.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board, and I look forward to taking part in some great conversations/dialogue/arguments about the Duke!

• Hi Tim (Patrick)
    WELCOME to the JWMB
    It's great to know such young folks are big fans of the Duke,
    I see you are only 20 years old, so it's wonderful to hear from you.
    I am sue you will meet some friendly and knowledgeable people here,
    stick around and enjoy yourself.
    Pop over to the Real Seniors Members thread and log in your birth year,
    I am sure you are amongst the youngest members to date!!

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Patrick

Like ethan I'd also like to welcome you to the board, some times its quiet, others it very busy. Lots of times you can get involved in some deep conversations other times its just pure fun.
    Hope you'll be happy here

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• g'day patrick

welcome to the best place for some fun and knowledge. hope to see you around some

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks for the welcome Pilgrim. My wife and sons think I'm nuts over the DUKE but the saying is true " It's a John Wayne thing" . It's like riding a motorcycle, if you have to explain it they just don't understand. :uhuh2:

• Hello Eveyone,
    found the site a few days ago and I have really enjoyed it so far. Alot of great info and good people. I am a big John Wayne fan and have been for along time. Hope to visit with all of you in the near future.

Your most Humble Servant,
    Tuscarora

• Welcome to the site Tuscarora. We have a great group of people and I am sure you will not be disappointed with the forum at all. Glad to have you here and look forward to chatting with you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Wecome Tuscarora to the JW Message Board. As you are finding out, this is a great place to hang out, converse and find out all sorts of information. Visit here with us often.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi stall 956,
    and WELCOME to the JWMB,
    I am sure you will meet many friendly
    and knowledgeable people here.
    Look forward to hearing more from you,

Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello All
    Hi Tuscarora Have you ever been to Monument Valley? Some will be there in 2007 for the 100th anniversary of the birth of John Wayne aka Marion Morrison.
    Kilo

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi

lawman in sc

WELCOME to the JWMB

and just to let you know,
    that your welcome, is even more special,
    because you are member number,

There are some friendly and knowledeable people here,
    Hope you enjoy your stay,

Best Wishes
    Keith