Pinned Welcome, New Members!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 1,615 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by stairstars.

• Hello,
      Scott Ullerick here from Brighton, Colorado. This website is a neat way to remember the DUKE. They don't make them like him anymore. I am a big John Wayne fan and wish they still made westerns along the lines of the ones he made.
    • SCOTT.

I'd like to welcome you here at the John Wayne Message Board {JWMB}. This is the next best thing to having Duke here among us. It's been over 26 years since we lost Duke, but in our hearts he keeps living on at this site and in his movies. I hope you will take the time and read all you can about Duke. We covered a lot of topics about him, around him and away from him, but we have a good time doing so.

I'd like to personally invite you to the chat this afternoon around 2 p.m. your time. We'll have a lot of fun and celebrate our 3rd Anniversary opening this message board.

Have fun and we'll see you soon enough.

Cheers Hondo {Duke Lane} B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote