Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 631,211 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi, MeanJean - Welcome to our friendly band of John Wayne fans. Don't be a stranger - come back often!
    Off the top of my memory, I can't recall a movie that Duke cried in, but in "Island in the Sky" he comes close in one scene!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• hey im new here! i just found the site and had to join. i have always grown up with John Wayne movies on tv. me and dad watch them all the time! i am obsessed... i mean my friends laugh at me all the time because when they bring up a movie of anything really i somehow relate it to a western. hopefully im not the only one.

• Hi, Duke's Duchess - WELCOME to the JWMB, where we don't laugh at John Wayne fans. Instead we're a friendly bunch and love to have you aboard! Visit us often and jump in - the water's fine.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome to the forum, Duke's Duchess. You found the right place. Like Jay said, no laughing here. Just a whole lote of agreeing on anything John Wayne related. Don't be a stranger!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duchess,

We'd like to join the others in welcoming you to the Original John Wayne Message Board! You are definitely among like-minded folks here, when it comes to John Wayne and Westerns - WE won't laugh at you!

We look forward to getting better acquainted in the days and weeks to come!

Welcome aboard!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Duchess,

I just wanted to welcome you here and so glad to have you here. Hope you spend so time here and keep us company. We love new faces, and input about different things mainly John Wayne.

Hope to hear from you again. Have any questions, please ask. I am sure someone will be here to answer soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• welcome to Duchess and any other new members i have missed. great site this,all very friendly and very quick to answer any questions you may have about john wayne

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Hello. I am a newbie to this great website. I am 59 years old and have been a fan of John Wayne since childhood. My favorite JW movie is "The Shootist". It is also the saddest of his movies to me. Anyway, thanks for having me here.

• hi model70man,welcome onboard the best john wayne site on the web.
    hope to hear more from you soon.there's plenty of friendly folk on here so don't be shy.
    regards luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Hello Duke's Duchess and model70man and welcome. I must have missed your earlier posts. Sorry and hope to get to know you better.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Welcome to the forum, model70man. We're glad to have another fan Among us. Jump right in and have some fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• model70man,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board!

We see that you joined us back in March of this year, so we're happy to see you making your first post! See? That wasn't so hard! We hope you will join in the conversations here, and become a regular.

We look forward to getting to know you better!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome, model70man, to this most friendly of websites that you will find anywhere. Glad to see you took the first step and made a post. You will find it much easier to do now that you have made the first hurdle. Join in with us often and enjoy!

"Not hardly!!!"