Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 629,402 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks for the welcome all!

Looks like a great forum here & I am looking forward to reading all these psts & making a couple as well!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• Howdy Folks

My favorite Western is True Grit and John Wayne has been one of my Role Models ever since I can remember. He was genuine and portrayed a great role model for myself and many others. This website is great knowing there are many other fans such as myself.

kk

• krossmankid,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, one of the best forums dedicated to John Wayne that you are likely to find anywhere! We're happy to have you aboard!

That is quite a collection you have there! I hope you will start a separate thread and tell us more about it.

We look forward to getting to know you better in the days and weeks to come. I'm sure Keith will be along shortly to welcome you, and he will have some useful links in his post to get you started on your journey here. You can also check out the links in my signature.

Again . . . welcome!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello Krossmankind, welcome to the forum. That's an awesome looking gun collection you have there. Thanks for sharing it with us. Jump right in and have fun with us.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• From one Duke fan to another: Welcome Krossmankid!

There's a fine bunch of folks around here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Monseur, you are a LuLu!" (The Comancheros)

• To all new members who have joined the message board since I have been away.

Welcome!!!! Glad you joined and I look forward to talking to all of you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks for the welcome! :D I've already been through some of the postings, and am ecstatic that I've found a whole forum of John Wayne fans to talk to! Most of my friends tease me mercilessly, just because I happen to have a few things with his face on them...a poster, a calendar...a blanket. :D

• wstrnfan,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board, without a doubt the best of its kind anywhere!!

We're real happy you found us, and we feel confident you will have a great time around here.

Mrs. C wants to know where you got a blanket with Duke's face on it - she wants one!!

I hope you'll check out the links in my signature, and let us know a little more about you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello and welcome to the board, wstrnfan. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. Jump in anywhere and enjoy yourself.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks, everyone! Chester7777, tell the Mrs. that the Gene Autry Western Heritage Museum in LA - an awesome place, btw - has a bounty of Duke merchandise. My mother and I went out last year, and she bought me the blanket for my birthday. :D I jumped up and down when I realized we were flying into John Wayne airport, too. :D