Edward Faulkner

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 19,320 times. The latest Post () was by Paula.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

stagecoach50;86773
    Ed Faulkner in my opinion is a great character actor, and he was in 6 Wayne films, and 2 Elvis Presley films, plus a whole bunch of other stuff. He has worked with some great actors. He is also very friendly, knows many people in show business, and is also a very successful business man. Contact him via his web site, he will respond, and tell him you are from the JW message board, it will give him a thrill, he has many stories about Duke working with him.

Just to remind everyone,
    this information is already posted
    at the top of the thread

Rio Lobo(1970) .... Lt. Harris
    Chisum (1970) .... James J. Dolan
    The Undefeated (1969) .... Capt. Anderson, CSA (Col. Langdon's aide)
    Hellfighters(1968) .... George Harris
    The Green Berets (1968) .... Capt. MacDaniel
    McLintock!(1963) .... Young Ben Sage

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• http://www.edwardfaulkneractor.com/

Just a quick note-Ed contacted me last night to inform me that he was having some email trouble, and that if you sent him an email and have not yet gotten a reply, please send him another one as he thinks he has worked out the problem.
    Good Luck
    Andy

:film: " When the legend becomes fact print the legend"

• I always enjoyed seeing Ed in films and TV shows-always a great addition. He deserved bigger parts tho. I read an interview with him where he stated how Duke tried to get him the LeBeuf role in True Grit. I think he would have been very good in that part-

• I met Ed Faulkner at the Turner Classic Movies festival in April. He was at a party and a friend introduced us. I was THRILLED! Of course I had to ask him about Ben Johnson and he told me that Ben was one of the greatest men ever. (No surprise there!) He was very friendly and this was definitely a highlight of the festival for me. ;)