Clips Or Pics

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,807 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello, I am a newbie to this forum, but not a newbie to John Wayne (My Hero), I grew up watching him, as a small girl I adored him, he looked a lot like my father, from his younger days up until the end. My dad died of bone cancer in 1986. So everytime I see one of his movies I feel a closeness to my dad, and it brings back wonderful memories. I am looking for clips and photos of his later days. I found the Barbara Walters interview. Are there any others? I would greatly appreciate any info. Thanks :jump:

• Hi vpd 1958

I'd like to welcome you to the John Wayne Site, If you stay and we all hope you will I think you will enjoy yourself. as to your question go to film fairs the Duke is always popular with lots of his memoribilla on sale. Work through ebay for photos plates and domes, its amazing what is up for sale and what bargains are to be had. If all else fails there are the people on this site who I am sure would help. Just ask

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Welcome vpd1958, glad to have you here. I am sure others here can help you wit your search. By the way, did you happen to find the whole interview with Barbra Walters or just a clip? If you found the whole interview I would be very interested in knowing where or how you aquired it. Thanks and again, Welcome!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :) Hi I am new here, I don't know where to find that interview, but I just happened to of been on ebay and saw a b/w glossy photo set of original Star photos from some guy's collection and the Duke was on one of the photos that is up for sale now..great photo! :D

the link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=6171226111

I hope I did that link right? Better hurry though, from the looks of it the sale will be ending in a day or so. Shoot I might ask the owner if he might sell it separately..dunno guess it wouldn't hurt to ask right? :) Anyways..I thought I'd share the info with everyone. ^^

• Hi vpd 1958 and Griffin - welcome to the John Wayne Message Board where you can find out almost any information about the Duke that you might want to know. In the meantime, visit often and enjoy the postings and jump right in with your own. Everyone is friendly here.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• vpd1958 and Griffin,

We'd like to join in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind anywhere on the 'Net!

Griffin, you definitely did that link correctly. We checked out that auction, and noticed the high price tag, and the lack of bids <_< . It looks like an interesting collection of photos, but that's way more $$$$ than I have to spend that way.

Thanks for the tip, though, and we look forward to seeing you around the board again!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: