There are 21 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 16,977 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• When you see Agar in those bit roles in The Undefeated, Chisum and, Big Jake, he looked old, like he was in his 60's. Yet, he was really only around 50 at the time. I really liked him in those early roles in Sands Of Iwo Jima, Fort Apache and, She Wore A Yellow Ribbon and he did another good war movie back then called Breakthrough and, for me, he seemed to disappear from the screen. I don't remember seeing him in anything else till he did a bit part as Dion O'Bannion in St. Valentines Day Massacre. Again, he looked older than his 46 yrs. But, you look on IMDb, and he did alot of roles in both movies and tv. I must have missed all those because I don't remember them.

Agar already looked quite a lot older in "Sands of Iwo Jima" compared to "Fort Apache", even though it was only two years later.