Randy Rides Again?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,419 times. The latest Post () was by Popol Vuh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all, new here. I'm in desperate need to find a John Wayne movie that used to play on Young Duke Theater in syndication. I thought it was Randy Rides Alone but a friend watched the movie and told me that's not it. There is a boxed set of Duke movies at Best Buy and one of them is called Randy Rides Again. I can not find any information on the movie on the Net. I think it may also be called The Man From Utah.

The movie I am looking for has the Duke wearing a huge white hat and in one scene he rides a shovel down a hill or possibly a mining trough. This is all I remember about it, wish I could give you more info. Any help would be great, it's a very funny scene and I would like my friend to see it.

Thanks

• Welcome to the message board d.

I think I remember that scene, but I can't remember excactly which movie it was in, and I don't have time to check it up now.. If it's the same movie we are talking about it was in one of the Lone Star westerns. That means it was made some time between 1933-1935. Maybe if you go to the "Duke Movie Discussions" section a little lower on the page and enter the "Duke's Westerns" forum, and then enter the "1920's and 1930's" subforum you can see if you recall the plot in one of the movies there (our friend Keith has put a lot of work into this).

Regards
    Popol Vuh