Hi All Filmstam Here

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,215 times. The latest Post () was by filmstam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi All
    Filmstam here I have been a John Wayne fan for almost 40 years but I started to collect videos and DVDs and all things about the Duke about 25 years ago because
    he was a hero of my era and still is. I have about 135 to-date and the first film to get me hooked was the quiet man.
    Cheers
    Tam

• Welcome, Tam, to the John Wayne Message Board! You won't find a friendlier or more knowledgeable group honoring John Wayne anywhere on the Web! We're glad you've joined us, and hope you will become a regular around here. Check out the different forums - there's a TON of information available.

So . . . what part of the world do you call home? As you will learn, we have members from around the globe. There are many from the US, a good crowd from the UK, and folks from Norway, Belgium, Russia, Australia, and Canada, just to name a few.

Again - WELCOME!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks For the welcome i am from Scotland where are you from

• My wife and I (and kids, too) are from the west coast of the US, in California. However, my family's heritage hails from the County Sutherland (though please don't ask me for any details - I don't really know any more than I've just told you).

Well, you are in good company with our UK group - arthurarnell, ethanedwards, Robbie, Duke Pilgrim, Emmanuel . . . my mind just went blank . . . I know there are others . . . anyway, a great bunch!

Chester :newyear:

• Welcome to the site Tam, you have found a great place to talk about Duke. Gald to have you on board and look forward to getting to know you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Tam

Im just a short trip across the drink in Belfast Northern Ireland.

Im sure there must be other Scottish members on the forum but you are the first I am aware of. Great to have you here and hope you are a frequent visitor.

Best

Mike

• Don't tell me I am the only one in Scotland that loves the Duke
    Tam:ohmy: