There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 34,805 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Check out the latest movie profiled (war movie) and you will see that Keith was kind enough to make the threasd as well as post my pic of he and Goddadr in: Unconquered ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Nice pics Larry and Carl. Surely there is a Gary Cooper thread somewhere?

The family that built the houseboat with us sent Cecil B. De Mille a wedding invitation because they had always thought he was Dan De Mille Plaster's second or third cousin. He sent a most elaborate, huge sterling silver platter with congratulations. Many years later, I was talking to Dan's wife Sue about that, and she said they had found out that there was absolutely NO relation whatsover. LOL, just shows what you can get if you try! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• There is a Gary Cooper thread, and here it is!

Lol, but WAS there a Gary Cooper thread beforehand? Sounds like it may have gone the same way as he Rock Hudson one that you resurrected when I asked wher it had gone!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Lol, but WAS there a Gary Cooper thread beforehand? Sounds like it may have gone the same way as he Rock Hudson one that you resurrected when I asked wher it had gone!

Peter,
    No this one has been here since 2008,
    just that Carl, searched in Western Screen Legends,
    but of course Gary did all sorts of movies.
    There never was a Rock Hudson thread,(Don't know how he slipped through our net)
    so there was no resurrection.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Peter,
    No this one has been here since 2008,
    just that Carl, searched in Western Screen Legends,
    but of course Gary did all sorts of movies.
    There never was a Rock Hudson thread,(Don't know how he slipped through our net)
    so there was no resurrection.

Cool, good to know I spotted something missing!
    Damn cold, don't want type any more my hands are cold, lol!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Thank you both Keiths. Now if I can find that great shot of him in: Unconuered--ill post it here. I know its here somewhere-because you posted it for me ;-))

• PS, I AM blind--I cant seem to find stuff in threads. Uggg--here's to learning how by 10,000.

You aren't the only one Kiddo, lots of us have trouble finding threads. The whole thing is set up for the Brits, I think.......don't believe Peter has problems, of course, he does if the thread is REALLY NOT THERE! HAH!
    KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Heh heh, I THOUGHT we had one? but I kept looking and never saw it. I think some just dont show on my puter ;-))

PS, im also looking at a few Cooper Springfield Rifle stills as well as several from Sergeant York. I sent email inquiries to the sellers on them--but no replies yet.

Heh heh, I caught Keith's joke ;-)) Kinda like: We both speak the same language but--I cant understand it if im chatting with someone from the U.K. in person ;-))

I knew a nice Gent from Ireland who lived in my old home town of Kingsville--and I couldnt understand a word he said. :lol::lol::lol: