Flying The French Fouga Jet

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,177 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Remember I told you that when flying Jet Aircraft you had to stay current in the Jet that you were going to fly, well here is the Check-Out in the French Fouga Jet !
    :vampire:
    Bill
    :cowboy:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• Got a couple of questions, Bill.

From the camouflage paint job, I presume that is some kind of military aircraft. What kind is it exactly? And where is the airfield you're flying from?

You're about 78 years old. I thought they stopped issuing pilot's licenses at your age.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Come on Stumpy, just because I am Old, Don't mean I am Dead Yet !
    :yeaahh:
    As long as you can Pass the Fight Medical you can still Fly, but Not For Pay, and I have a Crooked Flight Surgeon that just wants my $100.00, but that what you get with most people that works for the Government !!
    :beer:
    The Aircraft is a French Ground Support Fighter Jet and now used as a Trainer, and I few it and one Russian Jet the L-39 at Santa Fe, New Mexico !!!
    :teeth_smile:
    Below is a Short Chip of the Russian Ground Support Jet Fighter, it is fun to Fly but Not As Good as Our A-10 Ground Support Jet Fighter.
    :russia:
    Bill
    :cowboy:

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]