Hello, I'm Levitt E. Valance

There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,540 times. The latest Post () was by Levitt E. Valance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Forgot to mention that if your interested in reading my multi-page article? its located on the site link I posted above and is in the pre 1900s section under the American Colonial War section.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks Ringo, but I'd better confess something. My link to the Alamo is a little dubious. It ain't that I stretched the truth a little. I just told a bare-faced lie, that's all. Not that I intended to mislead anyone here. I wrote that elsewhere and that's what Gorch was talking about when he mentioned my Jim Bowie link. He'd seen it at my home on The Porch.

• Thanks Ringo, but I'd better confess something. My link to the Alamo is a little dubious. It ain't that I stretched the truth a little. I just told a bare-faced lie, that's all. Not that I intended to mislead anyone here. I wrote that elsewhere and that's what Gorch was talking about when he mentioned my Jim Bowie link. He'd seen it at my home on The Porch.

Heh heh, definately no problem. I always misunderstand stuff, happens to me all the time and especially now-ive got a bad case of the Flu or somehting like it. Ohhhoooooooooooo.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I'm known for bringing up the tail-end here and so it is this time. So let me offer you a very warm welcome, Mr. Valance, to our happy website where you are urged to join in often. You'll find a lot to slake your interest in Duke and many other topics.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I'm known for bringing up the tail-end here and so it is this time. So let me offer you a very warm welcome, Mr. Valance, to our happy website where you are urged to join in often. You'll find a lot to slake your interest in Duke and many other topics.

Actually I thought, that was my job.

Anyway I extend a most warm and heartfelt welcome to the best John Wayne message board on the web.