There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,843 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello all,

Just joined and am big Duke fan!!!!! I currently have about 10 movies. Favorite movie is probably The Cowboys, but there are so many it's hard to pick just one!
    Anyway site looks great and looking forward to it.

regards, Dan

• Dan,

Welcome aboard to the greatest message board in the world for one great American, John Wayne. You'll love what Duke has done, and I hope you will take advantage and read up on all on the board. If you need to know anything, just ask, you'll get an answer soon, I promise.

Dan, enjoy yourself, and glad to have you here.

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Welcome aboard Dan, I am fairly new myself and wanted to let you know that there are a lot of real nice people here. Enjoy yourself.

--------
    -duker777- (Chris)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    --John Wayne as John Bernard Books "THE SHOOTIST" (1976)--

• Hi Dan -

Let me add my welcome to the John Wayne Message Board. You should have an enjoyable time here reading the posts and any questions you might have about the Duke (or any others, for that matter) will be answered promptly by one of our knowledgeable members.

Enjoy your stay - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Dan,

We are happy to join the others in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board! It is definitely a fun and also educational place to hang out, and we echo the sentiments about there being so many nice folks here - as well as a vast wealth of knowledge about John Wayne specifically, but also about the film industry as well.

We look forward to getting to know you better in the future!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome aboard Dan. Been away snowmobiling in northern Minnesota or else I would have greeted you earlier. Anyways, hope to talk to you soon.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :cowboy: Hi Dan, sorry for a belated welcomeing to this site. You will like it and the people here. Hope to see you here often. Best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..