Randolph Scott

There are 147 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 191,074 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Have not seen the "older" person Randolph Scott movies....except for one, LOL! But, this is a great pic, Peter and to have it autographed also! Thanks for sharing. KP

Thanks Keith, thought this was going down like a lead balloon like my other picture posts lol!

I much prefer Randolph Scott in his later westerns, quite a few are among my favourite westerns of all time.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Randolph Scott did have some of the most attractive co stars in his films.
    Not all were hugely famous or successful but they were damn pretty!
    I would if he had any say in the casting!

• Great photo and it does him justice.
    The gals must have thought him a handsome fella!

We still do...but what was up with that the ridiculous cowboy hat? :wink_smile: What a devastatingly handsome man :wub: in such a silly hat. :blink: Was he afraid of looking too good?

We're burning moonlight.

• We still do...but what was up with that the ridiculous cowboy hat? :wink_smile: What a devastatingly handsome man :wub: in such a silly hat. :blink: Was he afraid of looking too good?

So Peridot I take it you're not fond of his hat, lol!
    What is so bad about? I'm intrigued.

• So Peridot I take it you're not fond of his hat, lol!
    What is so bad about? I'm intrigued.

Imagine Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Raquel Welch, Olivia Wilde or some other stunningly beautiful woman of your choice. Once you have her in your mind in all her delightful glory, now imagine her with a flower pot turned upside down on her head.

Ridiculous, isn't it?

Trust me. Randolph Scott would have looked better with a different hat. It's a style thing.

We're burning moonlight.

• We still do...but what was up with that the ridiculous cowboy hat? :wink_smile: What a devastatingly handsome man :wub: in such a silly hat. :blink: Was he afraid of looking too good?

I think that hat was a foil, to take the gals eyes off his good looks!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I think that hat was a foil, to take the gals eyes off his good looks!!

LOL! Great one.

To the untrained eye, such as mine, it doesn't look too bad! Doesn't look like an upturned flower pot.:wink_smile:

If he was wearing one of those cartoon sized hats Duke and everyone else wore in the early pictures I would understand.

Maybe Peridot you can give a quick lesson in cowboy hats for the uneducated, ie ME!:wink_smile:

• Me too please. I grew up with those type hats. Took me forever to get used to the tall roundy ones. Was that not the type worn back then? HAGO KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE