The New Ben Johnson Thread

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,989 times. The latest Post () was by DCtheQuietMan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Heroes-8M.jpgHeroes-9M.jpgHeroes-7M.jpgYo!

It's been five years since there was a post in the Ben Johnson thread, so the bulletin board recommended starting a new thread. Which has now been done.

Mainly wanted to say hello everyone and that my Ben Johnson Fan Page website was forced to move to a new locale, thanks (or better yet, NO THANKS) to Shutterfly, which decided to discontinue its webhosting service. 12 1/2 years of work on that site disappeared overnight. *sigh*

Anyway, the new site is benjohnsonfanspage.com. Everything was saved from the old site, and I'm now working on re-posting everything, though it probably will be a few months more before it's all back.

Meanwhile, enjoy these three pictures of Ben taken by photographer Jerry Click (that was really his name!) for The Houston Post. Ben was in Houston promoting his new picture, My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

• There is a rodeo arena outside of Pawhuska dedicated to Ben Son Johnson Jr. there’s also a museum in Pawhuska honoring him as well! Next time I’m up that way I’ll try to get pictures for you all. Here’s a link to the museum.

Ben Johnson Cowboy Museum
    The Ben Johnson Cowboy Museum welcomes you to Pawhuska, Oklahoma, heart of Osage County and home of the world’s greatest cowboys and cowgirls. As you walk…
    www.benjohnsoncowboymuseum.com

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Among his many roles I have a fond remembrance of his part in the somewhat lackluster Bonanza The Return that was on tv in the 90s. Didn't really recapture the allure of the Bonanza series but Johnson was good and gave it some credibility.