What's On Tv?

There are 279 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 75,546 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Chester,

I found it on the web somewhere. When I used to to this on my old site a few years ago, I had an old console version for a TV. Lost it somewhere between computer crashes.:glare:

I'm glad you like it. I emjoy doing the games as much as you all enjoy playing them. Makes me feel like I belong :twitchsmile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I just want to bump this to the top again, as my question about the picture frame put this thread onto the next page.

So have at it, you guys!!

Chester :newyear:

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I pulled another hard one out of my hat.

The movie on TV is Flying Tigers

Out of the 2 replies that I received, only one was correct! The winner is...
    Robbie :hyper:Kudos to you!!!

Now, on to the next game. Take a guess as to what movie is playing on the TV below. If you know the answer, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I'm on a roll with tripping up this tough crowd. :beer:

Well....almost. I did get one guess sent to me....and it was correct!

The movie on TV is Flame Of The Barbary Coast

And the winning guess was sent from......Chester7777 :hyper: Way to go!!!!!!!

Now, on to the next one. Let's see how many can guess this one. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I don't know if I can keep this up, but once again I put up a hard one.:beer:

The movie on TV is A Man Betrayed (aka Wheel Of Fortune)

Out of the 3 replies that I received, only one was correct! The winner is...
    Robbie :hyper: Huray!!!!

Now, on to the next game. If you know the answer to what is on the TV below, PM me your answer and and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Another good week!

The movie playing on TV is...The Angel and the Badman

Out of the 3 replies that I received, two were correct! The winners are...
    Senta and Robbie :hyper: Kudos to you both!

Now on to the next game. If you know the movie playing on the TV below, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I keep trying to find pictures that will trip up this crowd, and that isn't easy. But looks like I did it again! :stunned:

The movie playing on TV is The Undefeated.

Out of the 3 replies that I received, only one was correct! The winner is...

Robbie :hyper: . I can't seem to fool you, can I? Way to go!!!!!

Now on to the next game. If you know the movie playing on the TV below, PM me with your answer and I will post the winners at the end of the week. Good Luck!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

Well, looks like ya all got me. Didn't fool many this week :glare:

The movie playing on TV is The Long Voyage Home

Out of the 6 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...
    DakotaSurfer, arthurarnell, Robbie, Senta, Emmanuel and Chester :hyper:Kudos all around!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

I guess the picture was a little tougher than I thought it would be. :uhoh:

The movie playing on TV is Tall In The Saddle.

Out of the 4 replies that I received, 3 were correct! The winner's are ...
    chester7777, DakotaSurfer and SXViper :hyper:Congrats!!!!!

Mark

• Hello Gang!

I didn't fool a soul this week :glare: . Smart crowd here.

Out of the 8 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...
    erthomp143, DakotaSurfer, SXViper, Robbie, gt12pak, Lt. Brannigan, clancy and Ethan:hyper: Three cheers all around!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like I finally fooled the whole group (or at least those who play) :wink_smile:

The movie showing on TV is California Straight Ahead

I did recieve one guess, but it was incorrect. I try every week to make this game challenging, which is hard with this group of fans. Thanks for playing the game.

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

After tripping up the group last week, what do I do? Well...not so good this week:stunned:
    It seems a few people knew this on right off.

The movie on TV is Flying Leathernecks

Out of the 5 replies that I received, 4 were correct! The winner's are ...
    arthurarnell, DakotaSurfer, Senta, and Ethan :hyper: Hooray for you all!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Wow! what a response for this week's game. You all came out to play!

Out of the 10 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...

DakotaSurfer, arthurarnell, Jay J. Foraker, erthomp143, Senta, Lt. Brannigan, Ethan, thesherrif, Baby Sister and dc65 :hyper:Drinks for everyone! :beer:

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like this was a tougher one than last week.

The movie playing on TV is The Shepherd of the Hills

DakotaSurfer, dc65 and Chester7777 :hyper: Huray to you three!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

The movie playing on TV is The Fighting Seebees

Out of the 6 replies that I received, 5 were correct! The winner's are ...

DakotaSurfer, Ethan, Christopher (Chester7777's son..Chester got it wrong...sorry Chester:stunned: ) and Lt. Brannigan :hyper: Yipeeeee for you all!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I didn't fool anybody with the last one:glare:

The movie playing on TV is El Dorado.

Out of the 5 replies that I received, all were correct! The winner's are ...
    Jay J. Foraker, thesherrif, DakotaSurfer, Baby Sister and Senta :hyper:Kudos all around!!!!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

I thought this week's game would have been tough, but I could not fool a few of you.:glare:

The movie playing on TV is Rio Grand.

Tbone, thesherrif and Senta :hyper: Three cheers for you three!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?

• Hello Gang!

Looks like this one was tougher than I though :teeth_smile:

The movie showing on TV is Operation Pacific

Out of the 4 replies that I received, 2 were correct! The winner's are ...
    arthurarnell and Senta. :hyper: Way to go, you two!

Mark

WHAT'S ON TV?