Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,431,984 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Anyway, of 10-I give it a 10 anyway even though the movie didnt "feel" right. Im looking forward to any sequals made. The guy who played Spock did a real good job, Kirk was decent, Uhura was OK but not in Nichols league, "Scotty" was well done, and the guy who was Captain Christopher Pike, I thought was excellent. As for Sulu-he was ok, but I didnt care for the new version of the Checkov character.

Hands down the best character in the movie was McCoy, that guy had the act down pat. And you might not care, but he was in Lord of the Rings as well.
    Chekov was easily the most disappointing interpretation on the movie, right behind Sarek (Played by Ben Cross) who came of as far too cold and boring.
    Anything Leonard Nimoy is in gets a pass from me.

• Hands down the best character in the movie was McCoy, that guy had the act down pat. And you might not care, but he was in Lord of the Rings as well.
    Chekov was easily the most disappointing interpretation on the movie, right behind Sarek (Played by Ben Cross) who came of as far too cold and boring.
    Anything Leonard Nimoy is in gets a pass from me.

I agree, he aside from Nimoy, was easily the best character in it. I watched LotR when it came out but not a fan of that kind of stuff.

I wonder if any new Trek movies are being considered? It would be nice to have several more and some even based on original episodes like: Space Seed (aka) Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. I can easily "see" movies made from episodes liek: Patterns of Force, Amok Time, City on the Edge of Forever, and a few others.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Forgot to mention: watched last night: Hell To Eternity w/ Jeffrey Hunter, Vic Damone, George Takai, David Janssen, John Larch, Sessue Hayakawa (and his Wife) and George Shibata. Great Pacific War theater War movie.

• "The Three Amigos" which, along with "Slapshot" might be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

The new blu ray edition has some deleted scenes as extras, including a whole new beginning that parodies "The Magnificent Seven" perfectly.

"Would you like to kiss me on the veranda?"

We deal in lead, friend.

• Shaft with Samuel L Jackson

not bad but no need for the really bad language in my opinion

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Lone Wolf McQuade w? Chuck Norris, L.Q.Jones, R.G.Armstrong, David Carradine and I cant think of the beautiful actresses name? who was his "squeese" in the movie.

I dont know why people on other sites knock Chuck Norris around but, I thought he did a great job in this and other movies.

• Lone Wolf McQuade w? Chuck Norris, L.Q.Jones, R.G.Armstrong, David Carradine and I cant think of the beautiful actresses name? who was his "squeese" in the movie.

I dont know why people on other sites knock Chuck Norris around but, I thought he did a great job in this and other movies.

That would be Barbara Carrera, who has also vexed Sean Connery.

• "Seven Days in May", a '60s political thriller that seemed only outdated now by its technology. Burt and Kirk square off, Frederick March is the POTUS and Edmund O'Brien is great as a sodden senator.

Great lines by Rod Serling - "Do you know who Judas was?"

We deal in lead, friend.