There are 20 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,799 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I too have always been a fan of Jack Palance. Im lucky to have been raised in a household that really appreciated good Actors and the great cinema they were part of. I remember watching him in an interview or two. Apparently, what we saw was what we got-when it came to folks like himself and Charlton Heston, Gregory Peck etc.

Just recently on the Hallmark Channel, they had some movie of his on that he starred with Christopher Walken as Walken's Father-who had apparently abandoned him and his family many years earlier. I did not get the chance to watch it all because I had to leave-and I did not see its title either. Anyway, it was a really good movie.

One of my all-time most favorites with Jack Palance in it-is: Halls of Monte Zuma-w/ Richard Widmark, Neville Brand, Reginald Gardner, Karl Malden and Skip Homeier. I always thought he should have won an Oscar for his role in this movie (as well as others)

Rest in Peace Jack-you are sorely missed.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..