Music for Chisum

There are 85 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 28,420 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Baby Face... are you talking the music or the film? And 1986... I turned 31 and was getting ready to leave the military. I feel old...

• That's why I moved them off of here... everyone else can go to blazes. I'm too old and sick to care about some stupid recording companies threats. Plus I'm not selling anything or accepting any money or donations. They go after the big bootleggers. If they were that desperate to get people then every one on this forum would be in trouble because we all have an avatar or signature this is protected under federal copyright laws because they are all images or phrases from one of the Duke's movies. Plus there are so many other forums for other actors or famous people that all do the same thing, making avatars, signatures or whatever as their ID's on forums, blogs, etc.

• That's why I moved them off of here... everyone else can go to blazes. I'm too old and sick to care about some stupid recording companies threats. Plus I'm not selling anything or accepting any money or donations. They go after the big bootleggers. If they were that desperate to get people then every one on this forum would be in trouble because we all have an avatar or signature this is protected under federal copyright laws because they are all images or phrases from one of the Duke's movies. Plus there are so many other forums for other actors or famous people that all do the same thing, making avatars, signatures or whatever as their ID's on forums, blogs, etc.

Nah... what you are is old enough to know better, but young enough not to give a damn.

• DS, man. This is great. I was listening to the music and all of a sudden "The Comancheros" starts up, gave me goose bumps. Kind of corny I know but man, I have to watch the movie!! In fact I might have to watch all of the ones you pulled down now.

I am also making a CD for dad and myself. He is going to enjoy it and I know what I will be doing on the way into work!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• DS, man. This is great. I was listening to the music and all of a sudden "The Comancheros" starts up, gave me goose bumps. Kind of corny I know but man, I have to watch the movie!! In fact I might have to watch all of the ones you pulled down now.

I am also making a CD for dad and myself. He is going to enjoy it and I know what I will be doing on the way into work!!

Same here Viper. Just kinda gets me in the mood. Gonna make a cd too, but for me.

Stay thirsty my friends.