TCM guest programmers

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,100 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Each month, TCM has a guest programmer that picks some of his or her favorite movies. This past Monday, the guest programmer was 4 time heavyweight boxing champ Evander Holyfield. Two out of his four movies were True Grit and The Shootist. I had to put it on DVR and haven't had a chance to hear his comments about those movies. Did anyone else see it and if you did, what were your thought on his comments?

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Yes I did see it....I was a little disappointed because he talked more about his career and very little about why he picked these movies. Had a comment about how every little boy wants to be a cowboy and JWayne's strength of character and that was about it. I had seen the promo's for this and was looking foward to more but oh well.

Baby Sis

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• I too saw this guest programmer and his choices for movies. I was mainly glad just to see someone who aint afraid to admit that he was a fan of Duke.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..