John Wayne Parody

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,618 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I went and tried my hand at making something and putting it up on youtube. It's a Madd Magazine satire of the movie "True Grit" titled "True Fat". It was in an issue that came out in 1970. Check it out, I think it is pretty funny. Each cartoon frame lasts about 5 seconds, so you might want to pause it every screen change so you can read it and enjoy the artwork.

Enjoy!

Mark

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Mark, the easiest way to post a YT video is to copy and paste the portion of the address past the equal sign (=), then highlight it and click the little YT icon above, to the far right.

I think what you did was to copy their imbedding information and enclosed it in the YT thingie (yeah, real technical there :stunned: ), so it duplicated it.

Anyway, I fixed it so there's only one.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Thanks Sue. I never can seem to get that right. I'll try it your way next time. I use to be smart, but as I get older...I get dumber:stunned:. Go figure! lol

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "