Sound of Music in a train station (and other amazing performances)

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,350 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I changed the title of this thread a little, to accomodate a wider range of videos.

This is one of a most amazing performance of the Kings Firecrackers performance jump rope team. It is a group of 4th - 8th graders from Ohio, who practice 2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, and perform in a variety of venues.

Prepare to be amazed (and watch the responses of members of the audience!). Enjoy!

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• All I can say is "Thanks." Keep these wonderful videos coming. They are great!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• The dance in the train station in Belgium was great. To see people put down their bags and join in was like they were laying the troubles of the world aside for a while. It made my morning. thanks

Greetings from North of the 49th