War Movies Studio Release Stills.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,477 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just wanted to mention to the Mods here that I will be gettinga great pic of Gregory Peck as the Lieutenant and Company Commander in: Pork Chop Hill. This is a morning scens as they were still attacking up the hill and is where one of his Ptn COs tells Peck to: "Send the bill to Love Company". "L" Company was then commanded by Martin LAndau-all ten of them.

Also, I might be getting a series of about 8 great Studio Release Stills from: Von Ryans Express w/ most of them w/ Frank Sinatra in them.

Reason im posting this here is that I was wondering if any of you would be interested in seeing these pics addedd to the War Movies sevction here? Ill HAVE to have someone else post them for me as I do not have a way to do so.

Anyway, any mods-please let me know if you would be interested in adding these to the proper places in the War Movies forum. Or in the least, if you just want to make a "sticky" post and just post everything there?

Best regards-C/

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Carl, yes we'll have a look at them,
    and make some decision as where to place them then!
    If they're about a specific movie or star,
    they may well be better placed in the dedicated threads
    relating to them both.
    Anyway try an get them loaded in on this thread and we'll
    take it from there.

Thanks Carl.

P.S. Incidently, just to help you,
    I'll profile Von Ryans' Express

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• Hi Keith and thanks. Ill let you know when I get everything in. Also, if you want? the Pork Chop Hill photo is in my wins section at ebay and I can give you my account info to get it as well as the three Santa Fe Trail pics if you wnat them? Just let me know and I can give you my account details. The Von Ryans express pics were all placed together in one picture by the seller and these will not be able to be seen clearly or big enough so these ill have to get to a CD along with the others. Hopefully bu then, im hoping to also have a great shot of Ronald Reagan, Steve Forrest and another actor as PWs ina Korean War PW movie called: Prisoner of War. The movie also has Harry Morgan in it-but not as a PW. This is a very rarely shown movie and is an excellent one. Anyway, im still waiting on the seller for an answer to my question about how to pay for it? Im hoping hes not one of those sellers who is afriad to take a payment not through paypal-which I tried to set up an account but never could do so.

PS, thanks for setting up a Von Ryans thread ;-)) I greatly appreciate it. Also, in the near future, I plan on trying for some Spartacus stills adn also 300 Spartans stills. Ive already found several and will hopefully get an answer from the sellers.

Edited 2 times, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Hi Keith, im working on those 7 Von Ryans Express stills. One is a grweat shot of Trevor Howard and Sinatra, one is a night shot of the burning train, and the rest are either before recapture, during recapture, and re-escape shots. One of my favvorite from this batch is an end of the movie shot where the men are trying to go around that mountain on a footbridge and are firing at a German Fighter.

Forgot to mention that im also trying to secure a great shot of gary Cooper and Paulette Goddard in the pre-Revolutionary War movie: Unconquered. This is a great shot that shows Cooper with both his pistols drawn at that tavern where he just rescude Goddard from the clutches of the guy who basically stole her from Cooper after Coop had paid for her.

• Hi Keith, I posted this here becausee i figured you would see it much sooner. I wanted to let you know that that Gary Cooper and Paulette Goddard "Unconquered" movie still is mine. This is a great shot w/ Coop both pistols drwan.

Anyway, seeing that this movie is a British (Americal Frontier) Indan Wars War Movie, I was wondering oif you could please create a thread for this movie as well? and also I would send you the details where to find my pic but it has an Ebay tag on it ruining the pic.

Anyway, please let me know--Carl.

PS, my Pork Chip Hill pic and the Santa Fe Trail pics are on their ways to me. Im still trying to find out about that Ronald Reagan/Steve Forrest pic from: Prisoner of War, is mine or not? Seller still has not replied to me inquiry.

• Will do Carl,
    and I'll get onto it later.
    Let me know the link to the picture.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith, thank you very much and ill send you my info on where the pic is but by PM as its in my wins section in my ebay account.

Take care--Carl.

Hi Keith, I cant spell today but, just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM with the info on that Unconquered Movie still as well as on my Greg Peck Pork Chop Hill pic. You might even be able to still see those three Santa Fe Trail pics there too.

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Just secured a great stilll from: Prisoner of War w/ Ronald Reagan, Steve Forrest and Dewqey Martin. This one shows them coming from a wooden building and are under the TLC of a North Korean or Chinese guard. This is a great shot and is also a very rare item from a rarely seen (unfortunately) movie.

• Possibly secured a 2nd Prisoner of War still of Ronald Reagan and Steve Forrest.

This morniong I also just secured 6 stills of James Cagney in: The Fighting 69th, and a possible securement of a complete set of lobby cards to a Bruce Bennet Western I THINK is called: The Flaming Frontier.

Oh and, those 7 Von Ryans are mine as of yesterday.