Danny Trejo

There are 18 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 33,041 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I like him too. I know ive seen him in several movies but can't think of them at this time.

Desperado with Antonio Banderas was 1 of his best films.

From Dusk till Dawn with George Clooney was a fun vampire movie.

Con-Air was a worth a look with Nicolas Cage.

And he was in the kid movie's Spy Kids

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, I havent seen any of those movies yet but, I THINK I saw him as a Caveman in: Caveman ;-)) Other than that? i'd have to see a list of movies he was in to pick them out ;-)) In a way, he kinds reminds me of actor: Henry Silva. The only movie by name I can name that I saw him in, was the original: Ocean's Eleven ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• As luck would have it, I just watched Danny in two films, "Fanboys" and "Preditors". He has quite a screen presence and is distinguished by his acne-scarred face. Not a bad actor, either. This era needs more character actors of his type.

We deal in lead, friend.

• As luck would have it, I just watched Danny in two films, "Fanboys" and "Preditors". He has quite a screen presence and is distinguished by his acne-scarred face. Not a bad actor, either. This era needs more character actors of his type.

We deal in lead, friend.

Fully agree. I wonder what new projects he's working on?

• Ive heard about that one but never saw it yet? What kind of actioner is it?

Trejo is an ex-border cop, thought killed, who comes after bad guy Steven Seagal for revenge-over the top is putting it mildly! lotsa blood and (literally) guts, Lindsey Lohan in nun garb, I just don't have the words to describe it all!

• Trejo is an ex-border cop, thought killed, who comes after bad guy Steven Seagal for revenge-over the top is putting it mildly! lotsa blood and (literally) guts, Lindsey Lohan in nun garb, I just don't have the words to describe it all!

Heh heh, as im not really a fan of Seagal's, I will look forward to seeing if especially of Steven gets his just "do" in it. ;-))

• Trejo is an unlikely hero, but he carries it off in style in "Machete." Segal plays a Mexican drug dealer complete with a faux accent which just adds to the fun!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Trejo is an unlikely hero, but he carries it off in style in "Machete." Segal plays a Mexican drug dealer complete with a faux accent which just adds to the fun!

The more I hear about it, the more I want to see it. It seems strange that Trejo is the good guy while Seagal is the bad guy.