Fall of the Roman Empire, lobby cards im getting.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,875 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thought you might want to see some new lobby cards im getting. Im getting a total of15-two sets) from: Fall of the Roman Empire which has SIr Alec Guiness, Stephen Boyd, John Ireland, James Mason and Sophia Loren.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Carl

Great photos from a strange film lavish and spectacular with a strange leading man in Stephen Boyd a great supporting cast and a great musical score. If I had to give it a mark out of ten 6 or 7 possibly but am I too being harsh?

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Arthur, thank you and I think for me, the best thing about the film was because of the great cast and the good action scenes. I dont think your being too harsh? I think the movie was a bit long-winded for the story and people IMO-missing that I wish were in the movie are: Charlton Heston and also Sir John Mills ;-)) Oh and also Richard Burton ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..