John Wayne in the German Army--im NOT kidding!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,422 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Keith, and there is also one out there for Arnold Schwarzenegger and also one for the guy who played the Dad on the TV series: Married With Children. The Schwarzenegger one looks real close-just a bit older and not as muscular, the other is almost spot on.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• BTW, if anyone is interested in the photo? this man is a Dispatch Rider Motorcycle) wearing a rubberized coat--goggles somewhere in France in mid to late 1944-note the M-40 helmet and the "Normandy" helmet netting.

• Dopplegangers!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Dopplegangers!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I do know he spent time in Heidelberg at Zum Rothen Ochsen--where I ate a Dinner at once ;-)) I saw a guest book he signed along with Pres Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe among others ;-))