Tribute to Maureen

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,634 times. The latest Post () was by Romy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :wink_smile:

Tribute to Maureen

I thought I had posted this message but I can not find it ... so I forgot!

Here is a look the great country where Maureen was born and where she lives now with family.

It's a tribute that I wish to make by dedicating these images .

Video (20 mn) :walkman:

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited once, last by Romy ().

• Darn computer....the video wouldn't load. But, my laptop should be back soon, and I will try it soon. Don't have too many favorite female actors, but she is certainly one. What spunk! Have you seen the new pictures of her posted today on the ....I think it is White O the Morn Irish site?
    She and Duke had a very special friendship as she did with Pappy Ford. KP KEITH Thanks for posting it.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• My profile pic STILL won't load. SHEESH! KPKEITH For all you Newbies out there, your profile pic is NOT the one on your posts......it is just on the Profile. The one on the posts is your AVATAR. There are many to choose from or you can just use one of your own pics. Finally, LOL.....Sue as of Chester7777 helped me.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

Edited once, last by Hawkswill: Found out why ().

• :wink_smile:

For those who have trouble opening the video, here's a selection of photos in the form of a pps. Happy reading.

:camera:

Unconditional's Maureen O'Hara !
    French-English translation: poor !!!
    :blush:

Edited 6 times, last by Romy: I replaced the first version by a version with better pictures ... ().