Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 643,930 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am Sorry that I am Late Wstrnfan, Welcome Aboard The John Wayne Web-Site, Jump in and Have Some Fun !!!
    :teeth_smile:
    26 Bar Ranch
    (bud)

• Hello all I have just found this sight and Joined. Have found the tread from I think Farmer Steve about the old guns, which I find very helpful. Great sight.

:cowboy:Have a Great Day

• Hello scarfdud, and welcome to the forum. Have a look around and jump in anywhere. As you will find out, it's a great board to be involved with.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Yea - another Texan on the board! Welcome, scarfdud, to the best site on the internet. You'll find us friendly and mostly informative, so set a spell and prop your feet up.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi! I've been reading this message board for months, but I never write because of my bad english. Now I will introduce myself:
    I'm Teresa (Terry) and I'm from Italy. I'm 18 years old. My favourite actor of all times is John Wayne, I know very little about him (I saw a dozen of movies of him, not more) and I'm willing to learn many things from you. I've also read the Duke's biography of her daughter Aissa :)
    I admire all of you for your love for the Duke!

Sorry for my english :(

• Terry, You are Doing Just Fine, just get in Here and have some Fun Talking about John Wayne !!!
    :teeth_smile:
    I have Lived all My Life of 78 Years here in the Southwestern part of The U.S. and I Don't Speak that Good Of English Myself ?
    :ohwell:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Hello Terry. Welcome to the board. I'm glad you finally posted. Don't let your fear of a language barrier stop you. You are doing just fine. You have any questions or want to learn more about John Wayne, you got the right place. So, don't hesitate to join in, we welcome your input.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• welcome to the board scarfdud and terry,glad you found us here at the JWMB

luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Welcome Terry - no need to apologize, your language skills seem just fine!
    You're in the right place to find information about Duke. We have some very knowledgeable folks here who can supply just about any information under the sun about our favorite movie star.
    Visit (and participate) whenever you want.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi! I've been reading this message board for months, but I never write because of my bad english. Now I will introduce myself:
    I'm Teresa (Terry) and I'm from Italy. I'm 18 years old. My favourite actor of all times is John Wayne, I know very little about him (I saw a dozen of movies of him, not more) and I'm willing to learn many things from you. I've also read the Duke's biography of her daughter Aissa :)
    I admire all of you for your love for the Duke!

Sorry for my english :(

Terry,

First of all, WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board! We're glad to have you join in!

Second, PLEASE don't apologize for your English - you are doing a GREAT job! Your English is WAY better than my Italian. Now that you've "got your feet wet"** I hope you will post often!

Chester :newyear: (and the Mrs. :angel1: says "Howdy" too!)

**Just in case you don't know, if you get your feet wet, you gain your first experience of something. I hope you've enjoyed your first experiences here!

• I'm loving to stay here, your welcomes are encouraging me to write! I really thank you.
    Chester: thank you for your explanation, I surely needed it! ;)