How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 923,525 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Great day, warm but nice--completely overcast and--as FINALLY got somehting from the Heavens called: RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I received 3 and half inches of rain Thursday night and Friday morning. Supposed to get more through the weekend but clouds seem to be breaking up. At least the temps have been nice - only in the seventies instead of low ninties.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• I received 3 and half inches of rain Thursday night and Friday morning. Supposed to get more through the weekend but clouds seem to be breaking up. At least the temps have been nice - only in the seventies instead of low ninties.

My old hometown received at least 3 inches over 3 days but CC maybe 3/4ths an inch so far with another nice shower this morning.

• We went 48 days without rain, which almost broke a record. Rainless in Seattle.

Fall is near. I can smell it.

• Hot today but not too humid with winds coming from the North. Its beginning to feel like Fall and knowing we have less than a week left of Summer--it's getting better and slowly but surely--becoming my favorite time of the year.

• After dreary day had a torrential downpour for two hours......now boots on to go out and feed and ride my horse, Carat! Of course, I am late so headlamp is required, LOL!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE