Old Thread with NEW NAME Please Use

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,358 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This thread was used up until, I think around June of 2012. Anyway, due to the fact that we have tended to go off topic way too much and we DO like to talk to each other about movies, which leads to another movie, or family situation, EK had renamed an old thread that was for Senior Members....it is called The Members Thread. I have already posted there, (nice pic I redid for Big Jim....interesting). If you are posting in a thread and have something to say that doesn't pertain to that thread, you can simply copy, go to THE MEMBERS THREAD, paste there and continue with what is off topic. It is a little more work, but seemed to go OK for me earlier. Just wanted to post this so that people who may not have seen all the things before would know about it.
    MAYBE someone would make this a thread that will stay in view on Quick Links a while to explain things to all.

Well, let's give it a shot. KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE