"wildest Westerns", New Issue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,573 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just received a postcard advertising that "Wildest Westerns", Issue No. 6, is now available. Finally! Anybody got it yet? It features an exkl interview with Janet Leigh. The premiere issue of course was donated to John Wayne.

The official homepage is
    http://www.wildestwesterns.com/

and if any of the moderators go there, check out the "Friend's links". There are links to friends of the editors, such as Robert Vaughn, yet there are also links like the one to the official homepage of Roy Rogers. How about asking for a link to the board? I'm sure it'll help to generate interest, in the conversations here and in selling the magazine, vice versa.

• Hi Roland

For once you have upstaged me. I normally get a letter long before now advertising Wildest Westerns as a regular subscriber. as i hadn't heard from them this year I assumed that they had ceased publication.

I'll have to get on to them to reserve my copy. Thanks for he heads up.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low