There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,228 times. The latest Post () was by Duke.45.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello,
    My name is Chris Jimenez. Yesterday I registered and wrote a note in the newbie forum, but I think my registration was lost in a server move that was happening yesterday, so I am starting over. I live in Nampa Idaho. I am blessed with a lovely wife of which I have been married to for 13 years and two beautiful blonde haired blue-eyed daughters (4 and 7). I am really excited to have found this forum as I love everything to do with John Wayne and could talk about him for hours. I am 37 years old and have been a fan since I was very young. My father was a fan, and so it got passed down to me, and in fact I became a bigger fan than my father. I remember many hours of spending time with my Dad and John Wayne. Oh what memories. Well, I look forward to visiting in the forums, so I will see you folks there!
    -duker777- (Chris)

--------
    -duker777- (Chris)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    --John Wayne as John Bernard Books "THE SHOOTIST" (1976)--

• Welcome Chris -

The John Wayne Message Board is a great place to be a member. I only joined a few months ago and found this place to be addictive. Lots of activity here and friendly people with lots of informative posts. BTW - four posts I made in the last 48 hours have disappeared, I know not why. Hope that gets corrected!

Cheers - Jay :D:fear:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Chris,

I'm glad you found us and want to welcome you here on this great message board. I think you will find a lot of info about the great John Wayne in more ways than you can imagine. Take your time and read the posts. We love to talk Duke, so I hope you'll be ready and do the same. Just Hang on and keep up. There is a lot here to see, and read.

Again, glad to have you here.

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Chris,

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board! We're real glad to have you join us!

I don't know what happened to your "first" post, but we're glad you persevered and made your introduction. It seems that every now and then, weird stuff like that happens.

Once again, great to have you aboard, and we look forward to becoming better acquainted in the future :D .

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Welcome to the forum duker777. Glad you found us. We have a great bunch of people here, which I am sure you can already see :) Relax and have fun, see you around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Chris, the quote in your signature is one of my favorites! I'm a police officer and I tend to keep that in the back of my mind while I'm at work.

"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway."

Heroes live forever.