High And The Mighty

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,534 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm sure you well informed Duke fans are aware, but just in case you haven't heard, The High and the Mighty is finally going to be aired on TV again. July 17th on AMC. It will also be available on a 2 disc DVD collectors edition August 1st.

I've been writing letters and emails to the John Wayne Foundation and Paramount Films for years trying to get this movie out again. I'm sure it wasn't anything I did, but I'm thrilled that it's finally released from the legal battle it's been in since Duke's death.

Enjoy

• YA HOOOOO!!!!!

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

• Lil' Gipper,

First of all I want to welcome you to this message board for one great American, John Wayne. Thanks for coming in.

If you go to Topic in the General Discussion you will see the complete list of the John Wayne world premiere movie marathon on AMC. Also, this movie will come out on August 2, 2005.

Thanks for the post and see you again. Glad you contacted those who have the movie, you made the difference.

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote