What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,464,231 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Ringo, Seventh is worth a view just to enjoy Randolph Scott, but it's otherwise not memorable.
    Anyway, the last one I watched was "The Long Riders", also with Harry Carey, Jr. in a brief bit.

We deal in lead, friend.

Thank you Bill, illl give it a viewing since I know a site its posted on.

Just watched on the same site: Chuka w/ Rod Taylor, Sir Mills, Ernest Borgnine and James Whitmore Sr. I always wanted to see it and finally did--not bad at all and worthy of being in the collection.

I saw that Rad Taylor had his own production company--Rodlor.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Yesterday I watched The Tall T, Have Gun Will Travel & Marshall Dillon. It was quite the Western day for me.

Chester was on form with his antagonistic attitude toward Doc. I never noticed this when I was a young child, or perhaps I was too young to notice when it was on television. The four characters had good chemistry.

We're burning moonlight.

• Started season 3 of: Wanted Dead or Alive. That show in season three was still tops with stories, characters and guest stars. Shame McQueen talked himself out of doing it longer. It would have been nice to have had 2-3 more seasons of the show.

• Still on season 3 of Wanted Dear or Alive, and loving it. Shame McQueen wanted out of the series, it could have easily lasted a few more seasons.

• Not strictly a conventional western, more of an eastern, but I ran John Ford's "Drums Along The Mohawk". This movie gave me nightmares when I was very young. Love Henry Fonda's run for his life.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Had a block of free time and indulged myself with a double feature of "Gunfight at the OK Corral" and "Hour of the Gun".
    Each film had a host of familiar genre character actors and the music scores are two of the best ever composed for westerns.
    Some days are just better than others.

We deal in lead, friend.