What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,996 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,542,637 times. The latest Post () was by ZS_Maverick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That's the one, Ringo. The scene on top of the mesa when Ward Bond and Jeff Chandler share a canteen full of homemade with the wounded Marvin waiting for the Indian attack is classic.
    It was on Encorewestern channel but, to my knowledge, has never made it to DVD.

We deal in lead, friend.

Thanks for the confirm G ;-)) Its been a few years since I last saw part of it. Nope, no luck on DvD yet. This is one ive longed wished for to be released. I guess it will be one of those On Demand titles soon? ;-)) Though we have time warner cable-for some reason here in Autin, they dont carry the Encore Westerns channel. Same goes for the. American Life Network channel. Those guys sho COMBAT, Twelve O'Clock High, Voyage to the bottom of the sea, Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel-etc.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Just saw an ole one with Hoot Gibson and Harry Carey Sr, that I THINK was called: Blazing Six-Guns???? I missed the title but I have seen this one before about 20 or so years ago.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Just saw an ole one with Hoot Gibson and Harry Carey Sr, that I THINK was called: Blazing Six-Guns???? I missed the title but I have seen this one before about 20 or so years ago.

Are you sure it wasn't one of the first movie to feature The Three Mesquiteers called Powdersmoke Range (1935)?

• "Drum Beat", a 1954 cavalry movie starring Alan Ladd. Slow, but Charles Bronson makes a great impression as Captain Jack, but no way Ladd could beat him in a fistfight. Also seen are Willis Bouchey, Strother Martin, Denver Pyle and other character actors that worked with Duke.

We deal in lead, friend.

• "A Day Of Fury" (1956)
    -Dale Robertson

Plot: IMDB
    While on a manhunt the Marshal is saved by a passing gunslinger named Jagade. It is a time when law is coming to the west and when the gunslinger shows up in the Marshals' town the Marshal is caught between the town citezens fears and the debt he owes the gunslinger. The situation is further complicated by a previous relationship between the Marshal's fiancée and Jagade.

Phantom' Review: What should have been a standard "B" movie, surprisingly turns out to be a very well made film. The action is minimal, but the story, writing and acting are quite good. A treat that I wasn't expecting.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town