What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,473,755 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Bullet for a Badman: Audie Murphy.
    Trying to watch more Audie Murphy to see if he grows on me.
    Never really got on with him but feel I should make an effort because of te man.

That's a good Audie Oater. Also, I suggest No Name On the Bullet, To Hell and Back, Column South, Bad Boy, The Red Badge of Courage and Night Passage--for Murphy starters ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• That's a good Audie Oater. Also, I suggest No Name On the Bullet, To Hell and Back, Column South, Bad Boy, The Red Badge of Courage and Night Passage--for Murphy starters ;-))

Thanks for that, I'll look those up.
    Actually enjoyed this one more than the others I'd seen.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Thanks for that, I'll look those up.
    Actually enjoyed this one more than the others I'd seen.

Cant go wrong with any of them. I recently saw no Name on the Bullet and thought it was a great story and the way everything was done and the movie does make you do a lot of thinking. Audie was in top form in this one as well as many others. I also liked him in the "Quantrill's Raiders" movie he did w/ Brian Donlevy and Tony Curtis--but I cant think of the movies name just now.

• Love them both Russ.
    Watched Witchita....still learning to like Joel McCrea.....think this is my third of his, so far. How are things....still doing better? Hope so. Got your houses back to one yet? Thinking about yall.....KEITH

War Wagon, then The Horse Soldiers

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Love them both Russ.
    Watched Witchita....still learning to like Joel McCrea.....think this is my third of his, so far. How are things....still doing better? Hope so. Got your houses back to one yet? Thinking about yall.....KEITH

You didnt tell me but--did you get any Deer on your hunt trip? Inquiring minds wanna know :lol;

• Keith - thanks for asking. I'll know a lot more tomorrow after my SSI hearing.

We should be back in one dwelling soon.

Good luck with your hearing. If they fail to give it to you? go to the Attorney Wainwright--he can get you the SS. I know a few who had him as their Lawyer--and two of them wee not even charged any fees.

• Hi

Return of the Frontiersman a 1950's western with Gordon Mcrea, Rory Calhoun amongst others.

In 1950 someone wrote this film, someone else scripted it, someone cast it and cameraman and a director made it I watched it this afternoon and wondered why they bothered.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Not one for the list then!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Cant go wrong with any of them. I recently saw no Name on the Bullet and thought it was a great story and the way everything was done and the movie does make you do a lot of thinking. Audie was in top form in this one as well as many others. I also liked him in the "Quantrill's Raiders" movie he did w/ Brian Donlevy and Tony Curtis--but I cant think of the movies name just now.

the western ringo with audie murphy and brian donlevy is kansas raiders.it's a pretty good western.

• i found this movie good,it have a good cast and the story is not that bad,iv'e seen worst westerns than this.