What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,468,187 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I performed my yearly March 6 ritual yesterday of arising early and drinking a pot of coffee and watching my laser disc director's cut version of "The Alamo". I has watched it a few months ago, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
    Later, I also watched Disney's Davy Crockett at the Alamo and The Last Command.

We deal in lead, friend.

Normally I do too, but I completely forgot this year. Also, I had a great post I made about it last year and posted on another site-but it disappeared.

I still need a DvD copy of The Last Command. Didnt Olive films release it?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ambush w/ Robert Taylor, Leon Ames, John McIntire, John Hodiak, Don Taylor and Chief Thundercloud. Nice good old fashioned Western involving Army Scouth, US Cavalry and Apache Indians.

• Fort Massacre w/ Joel McCrea, John Russell, Denver Pyle and Anthony Caruso. Great western and I like it more and more every time I see it.

• Came across this on YouTube
    and couldn't resist watching this superb film, once again.
    If anyone has not seen this classic western,
    then click on the link below,(while it lasts)

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Ride The High Country.

I never get tired of watching great films, and this one of them.
    If there is any members who for some reason have never seen this movie.
    you are missing to great stars at their best.

Randolph Scott [last film]
    Joel McCrea [ next to last film]
    Dir. Sam Peckinpah

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Firecreek-always thought this one a bit odd (to me anyway). Seems very low budget, with a very big budget cast.

• In honor of the Assault Weapons ban dying--and as I was in a Gary Cooper mood--I watched yet again: Springfield Rifle. Now I wish I had a copy of: Carbine Williams but since I dont have that yet--ill gladly watch again: Winchester 73. :lol::lol: