What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,462,367 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Gallows Walkers starring Wesley Snipes talk about a blood and gore western puts Jango in the shade, very grizzly indeed.

You gotta learn right and you gotta learn fast. And any man that doesn't want to cooperate, I'll make him wish he had never been born.

• The Life And Times of Wyatt Earp-glad to see they dropped the choir backround music and adopted a regular orchestra track. The male singers, for me anyway, ruined a number of scenes. I enjoy Myron Healey as Doc Holiday more than Doug Foley, but Doug is interesting tho too old.

• High Plains Drifter, I have watched this movie often and I still can't make my mind up if he is a spirit that can't rest untill he is avenged, because he appears at the start of the movie out of a heat haze and leaves the same way at the end of the movie.

• Friday night I watched Chato's Land, they certainly picked the right star for this movie he makes a great Apache breed even if he was sporting a Moustache. Saturday night I watched a movie that I had not seen before and I thought I had seen all Eastwoods westerns the movie was Joe Kidd.

You're short on ears and long on mouth.

• High Plains Drifter, I have watched this movie often and I still can't make my mind up if he is a spirit that can't rest untill he is avenged, because he appears at the start of the movie out of a heat haze and leaves the same way at the end of the movie.

As a lifelong fan of supernatural movies, I always went with the "Avenging Spirit"angle.
    But Eastwood did say in an interview, that in the original script, The Stranger was the dead marshals brother.
    Eastwood himself took that out of the story so that fans could make up their own minds, and like I said earlier, I went with the "spooky" story.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Breakheart Pass starring Charles Bronson, Richard Grenna and Jill Ireland Bronson's wife who appeared in a few of his movies.

COWBOYS, just like the word says.

Loved Breakheart Pass........didn't know Jill Ireland was Bronson's wife, DUH...thanks. Oh, and Tommy, I think it was:
    cowBOYS, just like the word says, LOL!

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE