What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,474,441 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I'm watching American Outlaws at the moment it's good movie and it's got some great one liners.
    Other than that the the last western I watched was Angel and the Badman (the original I've not seen the remake) it's a movie that I don't watch all that often but every time I do I remember why I like it so much.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• I don't know if this can be classified as a Western or not? but, I just picked up on Sat, a copy of: The Spoilers w/ Duke and Dietrich. I have not seen it before and am looking forward to a "new" John Wayne experiance. I should be watching it by Tues night or so.

BTW, these are selling at W-M for $5 bucks per-as well as Rooster Cogburn and True Grit.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Once Upon A Texas Train.1987 TV movie.
    Richard Widmark, Angie Dickinson, Willie Nelson, Chuck Connors, Stuart Whitman and other John Wayne fellow actors.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''