This Is An Interesting Site.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,370 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have seen that this movie was just released. It looks like another movie like that filth that Micheal Moore released awhile back. Too me this is a certain guys opinion on hoe he sees things and then makes a movie(and money which I think is the main motivation) and rips a certain subject. In this case its Wal-Mart. Now my wife and I shop there, I will not deny that. There prices are better then Target or Kmart. For us its comes down to where we get the most for our money. I have a tough time believing all this and there still in buisness. If ths stuff was true, wouldn't the government put them out of buisness along time ago?

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Nov 27 2005, 07:18 PM
    I have seen that this movie was just released. It looks like another movie like that filth that Micheal Moore released awhile back. Too me this is a certain guys opinion on hoe he sees things and then makes a movie(and money which I think is the main motivation) and rips a certain subject. In this case its Wal-Mart. Now my wife and I shop there, I will not deny that. There prices are better then Target or Kmart. For us its comes down to where we get the most for our money. I have a tough time believing all this and there still in buisness. If ths stuff was true, wouldn't the government put them out of buisness along time ago?

[snapback]23414[/snapback]

I fully agree with you and found most of what was posted pretty hard to believe. Tell you one thing, i'm not going to spend any money on this guy's trash. I too shop at Walmart (is also where I get all my prescriptions) and I never have run into any troubles there nor have I ever heard any employee say anything negative about the company.

Heh heh, maybe this guy is going to try to start an anti-walmart super center chain of stores? :rolleyes: I think this guy is jealous of how much money the Walton's are worth.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..