How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 916,586 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The snow storm is supposed to dump the majority along the I40 corridor so anyone traveling I40 through Oklahoma arkansas Texas panhandle will see large drifts with 40 mph winds lows in the low teens so wind chills will be brutal. be aware and be careful.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• The snow storm is supposed to dump the majority along the I40 corridor so anyone traveling I40 through Oklahoma arkansas Texas panhandle will see large drifts with 40 mph winds lows in the low teens so wind chills will be brutal. be aware and be careful.

I wish it was us getting this. We need moisture and the snow would be fun for the kids and myself for snowmobiling.

We are cold now but not much snow. Mother nature is playing another cruel trick on us this year after last years non winter we may be having another one.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a spot of cold air. It was cold enough for me to wear a heavy jacket--but I only wore a t-shirt-in celebration of FINALLY getting cold air.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..